This is the second release according to our new schedule of publishing releases on a two week sprint cycle. As a reminder, these releases are for developers and those looking to test only; the product is not ready for real transactions yet!
Yesterday we released a new developer release – version 2.0.2 – of OpenBazaar. Here is a brief overview of the new features available:
Most of the recent work was dedicated to wallet stability.
The following improvements were made to the wallet interface (*Note that the wallet is not yet functional and shouldn’t be used to send money):
1. Shows the current balance in the wallet
2. Shows the number of transactions in the wallet (WIP)
3. Non-functional, unfinished Send Money panel
4. Non-functional, unfinished Receive Money panel
5. The current price of bitcoin in your fiat currency is shown
Are you a developer who wants to get involved in this early stage of Version 2.0 development?
Get the details here!
Want to start RIGHT NOW buying and selling with Bitcoin or other altcoins using Version 1.0?