This is the third release according to our new schedule of publishing releases on a two week sprint cycle. As a reminder, these releases are for developers and those looking to test only; the product is not ready for real transactions yet!
Yesterday we released a new developer release – version 2.0.3 – of OpenBazaar. Here is a brief overview of the new features available:
- We’ve done some housecleaning, making the code more consistent and robust.
- The ability to use images for variants was added. This is not yet supported in the reference client.
- An API was added to get an estimate of the fee for a transaction.
- An API was added to get the estimated total for a transaction.
- Accepted currency was added to the moderator information.
- The listing format was updated to return an object instead of an array.
- Endpoints were added to get the avatar and header of a user via their peerID.
- Search has been added to the reference client. It defaults to use the OB1 search service (this can be changed in the user’s settings).
- The wallet can now send and receive funds. Make sure to set your node to use the testnet if you use the wallet.
- The wallet will show a list of your transactions now.
- Various bugs were fixed.
Are you a developer who wants to get involved in this early stage of Version 2.0 development?
Get the details here!
Want to start RIGHT NOW buying and selling with Bitcoin or other altcoins using Version 1.0?